Monday, June 28, 2010

my ra1n


lets make it short. i like it that way.


as the character portrayed by ash rai prays,


oh god, pls dont let my anger die off....


likewise, i pray,


oh, pls dont put off the fire inside me.

oh, pls dont dilute my feelings against them who spit b***s**t.(yuck! they do)


i hate to say this. but yes, am not liking it at all.


this is about, all that I heard about raavanan/raavan. for the uninitiated, this is maniratnam's new creation.mani's own baby.ramayana re-told. and as my wife said, rightly so, that what he tried to tell was that, "there is a raavanan hidden in every raman and there is a raman inside every raavanan". he was successful, big time, in what he tried to say. may be, many dint understand or lets say, many dint care to understand. rather than caring to find this out, people try to find faults. or may be its that they are pretending. i wonder, recruiting them to IT industry, giving them the basic, minimum training, technical/functional or for that matter, none at all, would do miracles as far as finding 'quality' testing resources are concerned. they could also be utilized to train the existing, 'unskilled laborers' for what i felt is they could be extremely good in what they 'teach', 'preach'. read as in, brain-washing their readers/followers' minds. although showering praises in bits and pieces, they dig out the negatives which are either buried deep under or even non-existing, bring them out and cover it over the denser and bigger positives. how much ever they try, the positives would come out shining. at least to people who cares.


This, in no way, totally, echo my feelings.

this aint it.

thers lot more, still fuming inside.

sad that I cant write it down here.

glad that people dont get to read them.;-)

let it be inside me, for am lovin' it.:-D


For the sun shining through. For Mani.


PS: Thanks ‘Are Yem’ and all those who inspired me to start/restart jotting down my thoughts. Appreciate your patience:-D


Photo Courtesy: http://gilad.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dfggts



No comments:

Post a Comment