Monday, November 23, 2009

horn OK please



couple of, in fact, a string of random thoughts flowing through my mind, causing near-to-violent turbulence.. no, not a tsunami.. so yeah, cant call it, a string sorts.. its in a utter random manner, in no specific order.. its not very dangerous except that it can get injected into me any time.. while am eating, walking, doing something on my computers, all of which is not cause of any big concern.. well, almost. but it might sound a bit dangerous when i say that these turbulence gets started even when am riding bike..:-o well, not really. am alert while driving. period.

one of the thoughts that is causing turbulence is that question,
Why am I still hanging around here? here as in, in this place, with this people and work! Why am I not able to move on? why am i kind of stuck up? more than the questions, it looks like the answers that are causing more turbulence. answers, are not really answers, but, are raising questions again! am I that inefficient, ignorant, lazy and what not? or on a positive side, am i getting too much loyal to the people who 'guided' a mediocre mechanical engineering grad to jump into the software bandwagon, molding him into a species that is one of the most popular subjects of discussion in our part of the world.. which includes both, real and the virtual world. so yea, what is that making me stay back? How i wish i knew the answer!

there is this another thought coming to my mind, more often these days.. especially when am riding my bike. now that might sound dangerous. but contrary to what I tried saying before, its not causing much turbulence.. at least, i hope! usually I get to ride the bike in the midst of uncountable vehicles producing indeterminate pollution.. in the form of sound, smoke and what not. even i do contribute to the smoke part of the pollution, but not sound. except for the slight little sound that my bike produces in order to go forward, the sound or the noise is very less when compared to my 'complaining' neighborhood. but then, does that mean that i dont honk at all..? yes, there is a definite answer this time. YES, i do not honk and the reason for that, would not be a try-hard-to-crack guesses like
(a) i just returned after a visit from west, or may be for that matter, outside india (b)follow the traffic rules religiously (c) respect fellow travellers (d) anti-honking supporter or some other try-hard-to-guess options.. its plain and simple, the horn of my bike is not working and its not working for quite some time now. i wonder, how it got synonymous with my life nowadays; not that I dont complaint at all, but I dont, much. At times i feel irritated by the honks, complaints et al, but most of the times, it doesnt affect me. if its genuine, it will be dealt with, by me or by any one else who are getting affected. i really cant comment about others, may be they will deal with those complaints even if they themselves are not affected. May be they are more concerned, not necessarily about those who raise the complaints, but to themselves as well.

there is more to come.. well, yes. at times, I wonder, why these turbulence? why cant I just ignore it? why cant I just bring it on, at least by typing it down.well, i did now. it might not look like any great thing now, but it was. It still is, to some extent. Am not going to let this turbulence come down; as if I am in control of it; this is something which is keeping me lively. And as some one rightly pointed out,
indecision is the key to flexibility, or is it just that it was feeling that it was pointed at me. Another thing which created turbulence in some way or the other was the movie, kerala café (http://www.keralacafe.in/) – a collection of 10 short films, the common theme being, journeys. Its difficult to choose the best story, but as many who have watched this movie, the bridge and puram kazhachakal were the ones which I liked the most. I highly recommend it – could cause some turbulence. Happy journey, mates.

Well, I haven finished yet. Life going on. yahoo!

Photo Courtesy: http://gilad.deviantart.com/art/It-s-a-brand-new-day-123413610

1 comment:

  1. At blind turns and an aimless passersby
    My horny horn needs to exercise its rights.

    lets call that my first Haiku lol.. :P

    ReplyDelete