Friday, November 6, 2009

yahoo!


Its been a while that I actually sat down and thought about thinking something, which would ultimately lead myself, to write something.. cant say writing, scribbling would be better or don’t know a more appropriate term for this activity.. not washing of my hands from all those crimes in 360, but yes, I cant exactly call it a name.. it was some thing..it was something, very close to my heart and which still is.. may be, that is the reason why I never cared to replace the 360 thing with anything else.. the space, the vacuum created by the disappearance of it cannot be replaced by any other spots..oops, do I sound sentimental..? meant nothing else. no pun intended about any spots..;-)

Well then, am trying to settle down somewhere..i know and no-one else would know better than me, as to how difficult it is to a leave some things so close to your heart.. thanks to the innumerable situations wherein I was compelled to leave, compelled to vacate, compelled to change. Well, its okay.. I had moved on and I will.

Life has changed..a lot, in fact. Life has changed a lot from the last time when I sat down and tried to settle in my thoughts in black and white..life has changed, for good. My coordinates have changed, my priorities have changed, as I very carelessly responded to one of my friend’s curious queries about my inactivity in web spaces and spots… oops, I did it again..

yes then, life has changed, my coordinates have changed, my priorities have changed, well a little bit.. and many things which were associated with me have gone for a toss and are no longer ‘ME’, well almost. So, is this an attempt to go back to those days? Not really, is this an attempt to change and defeat or rather protect myself from the changes? I don’t think so either. I feel, now that things have pretty much settled down and probably I am in a position to gauge myself, to control things happening in and around me, I might frequent more here.. I think so..i think that I will get the time, energy and inspiration to think, to think whatever am used to, earlier. But then, I don’t know for how long this energy, this enthu would last, to settle down in some other spot..i think, am sporty enough to get settled down in any spot. So yea, long story short, or rather not going round and round beating around the same old bush, I just spotted my spot. back, all the way back, coming back around. three sixty degrees. yahoo!

Photo Courtesy:http://gilad.deviantart.com/art/The-Bird-Watcher-53843634

1 comment:

  1. circumlocutory!! But HAPPY to have you back here...if not in full circle, but at least in a spot (not a tight spot i hope!) :)

    ReplyDelete